Six Avery Fisher Hall Appliques, NYC, 1970s

Fantastic set of six polished aluminum mirror globes from Lincoln CenterĀ“s former Avery Fisher Hall now named The David Geffen Hall since 2015 ten mirror appliques lined the first tier balcony and were directed facing downward while the mirrored surface facing towards the viewer. The Philharmonic Hall was rename Avery Fisher Hall in 1973. A wood backplate painted white has been made for these lamps.

17.50 in. H x 13 in. W x 15 in. D

$ 2400/item
0 330 706 1135 1630 2125